WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN THE TEAM!
WHO WE ARE
Here at Covenant Love we are Becoming A Church That Looks Like Heaven. That Vision only becomes possible through the incredible people ‘behind the scenes’ that work throughout the week to make everything happen.
Having a staff of varying ages allows us to maintain a well balanced system and encourages different perspectives.
We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please be sure to complete the ‘Employment Forms’ below to be considered for any position. Once your form has been submitted, our internal team will be reaching out to you for further information.
CL KIDS PROGRAM COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
As the CL Kids Program Coordinator, you play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our church by developing and coordinating programs that cater to the unique needs of our children. This includes spearheading “Special Needs” initiatives and orchestrating the excitement of “Kids Takeover Day.” Reporting directly to the Children’s Ministry Pastor, you will be a driving force in creating an environment where every child feels seen, heard, and valued.
Review the full job description below to see if you are the perfect fit!
The CL Kids Program Coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinating “Special Needs” and “Kids Takeover Day” programs. The CL Kids Program Coordinator is directly responsible to the Children’s Ministry Pastor with ultimate accountability to the Senior Pastor.
- Research, develop, plan, present, and implement “Special Needs” and “Kids Takeover Day” programs.
- Develop and present a budget for each program annually.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of volunteers for each program.
- Replicate yourself- work to raise up new leaders that could one day lead a team of their own.
- Pursue ongoing training to keep each program relevant.
- Incorporate current technology that embraces learning and growth.
- Mentor and develop peers and subordinates.
- Associate Degree in Social Work or Early Childhood Development, or a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Must have at least six (6) months’ experience with special needs children.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
CL Kids Program Manager:
- Passionate about developing relationships with kids, parents, volunteers, and staff.
If you’re a visionary leader with a heart for shaping young minds, and building a community that reflects the diversity of heaven, we invite you to apply. Join us on this exciting journey of making a lasting impact on the lives of our children and the future of our church.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to assist with assigned and recurring tasks in any area as needed pertaining to the assigned ministry, while focusing primarily on providing secretarial and administrative support to the Pastor and ministry team to include daily tasks and special projects within the department. Currently, this is a full-time position performing assigned tasks within the daily hours at a fixed pay rate.
Essential Functions & Job Duties
General Office Support:
– Receive and field incoming calls.
– Scheduling & appointment reminders.
– Submit Purchase Orders as needed.
– Submit training information to Planning Center, as needed.
– Manage calendars.
– Perform general department clerical duties to include but not limited to typing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
– Attend Staff Meetings, Staff Trainings, and weekly Staff Prayer.
1. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment, as well as English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
2. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
3. Skill in taking and transcribing dictation, accurately and with reasonable speed, of a variety of materials, including statements, minutes, correspondence, reports, and other material.
4. Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality through the utilization of professional work standards.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, coworkers, civic organizations, business professionals, and the general public.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned and required.